Whether planner, developer, owner, operator or driver — a Robotic Parking System offers decisive advantages for everyone:
- Increases individual safety and reduces the risk of injury.
- Premium valet service without the tip.
- Virtually eliminates dings and dents as well as theft and vandalism.
- Protects cars from the elements.
- Average time for storing or retrieving the car is 150 seconds.
- Cars are transported free of touch on separate pallets.
- Easy to use. Drive forward to enter and forward to exit the facility.
For planners, architects, developers and owners:
- Creates more space for design and development.
- Can be constructed in every form — above ground, underground, on roofs or inside a building complex — in steel or concrete.
- Increases return on investment.
- Space gained can be used for green space and open areas to meet LEED standards.
- Modular and flexible capacity for hundreds to thousands of cars.
- Can be designed for every level of traffic density.
- Lower development costs.
- More than 4 times the parking capacity on the same land.
- Ideal solution where space is limited or land cost is at a premium.
- Reduces operating costs — less personnel, less ventilation and lighting, etc.
- Flexible design and façade allows the robotic parking garage to fit into any neighborhood or project.
- Reduces liability. No public enter the area where cars are stored.
- Not dependent on a single retrieval mechanism.
- Full redundancy and fail-safes. No single failure will ever result in the system being inoperable. If a single robot fails another identical machine takes over.
- Lower insurance costs.
- No exhaust fumes.
- No noise.
- Reduces CO2 emissions, other pollutants and greenhouse gases.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- Eliminates tons of highly toxic tire and brake dust every year.
- Relieves traffic congestion.
- Valet ease, but you keep the keys.