- Better parking experience – premium valet without the tip.
- Better safety and security for individuals and their cars.
- Better environment – more green space – less pollution.
- Less congestion.
- Better use of land and development space.
- Better revenues and profits.
These are the driving principles behind Robotic Parking Systems’ patented, high-speed automatic parking facilities.
The premium valet service of robotic parking reduces the risk of personal injury. Just pull into the entry terminal, keep the keys and let automation park the car. No walking to and from the car through a parking garage. And, since no public are allowed inside the facility, dings, dents, theft and vandalism of cars are virtually eliminated.
The need for a better parking solution is acute. Studies (1) report that up to 50% of traffic congestion is generated by drivers searching for parking. This unnecessary cruising contributes substantially to pollution and increases carbon footprint. The cost of congestion in the US is estimated to be $133 billion dollars by 2015 (2). Networked Urban Environment states that “traffic congestion-related expenses represent between 1 percent and 3 percent of most cities’ GDP.”
A Robotic Parking System is a space saving and cost-effective alternative to conventional parking facilities. The technology offers a better use of development space that results in more revenues and profits.
(1) Studies by DOT, Boston College, MIT and others
(2) Texas Transportation Institute