Issue 28 of ParkSmart – Robotic Parking Systems’ newsletter is now available online.
As cities become denser, and land cost rises, architects and developers are more often looking to Robotic Parking garages to save space and reduce overall development costs.
In ParkSmart Issue 28 we provide answers to “The Top Ten Most Frequently Asked Questions About Robotic Parking Systems.” Some of these questions and answers include:
- How much does a Robotic Parking System cost and how does this compare with a conventional concrete ramp style garage?
- How long does it take to retrieve a car from the automated parking garage?
- What happens if the electrical power to the garage goes down?
- How reliable is a Robotic Parking System?
- What happens if the computer that runs the garage crashes?
- What fire codes apply to the Robotic Parking System?
- And more ….
Contact us to learn more or to see how a custom designed automated parking facility can benefit your project.
Let us know what you think. Any suggestions for information or articles you would like to see are welcome.