Robotic Parking Systems are “green” products that conserve gas and diesel since cars are not wasting energy being driven up and down ramps in search of a parking space. This significantly reduces the emissions of harmful gases and ensures an environmentally clean parking facility.
Here is an estimate of emissions reduction and energy saved in a 1,442 space robotic parking garage:
- An annual savings of 19,828 gallons of gasoline in the parking process
- The quantity of toxic emissions eliminated are:
- 2,885 lbs of Hydrocarbons (HC) per year
- 1,486 lbs of Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) per year
- 11.149 tons of Carbon Monoxide (CO) per year
- 198 tons of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) per year
The 765 space Robotic Parking System built for the Ibn Battuta Gate Complex in Dubai reduces CO2 emissions by more than 100 tons per year with comparable reductions in other pollutants and greenhouse gases. It additionally saves 9,000 gallons of gasoline per year thus contributing significantly to carbon footprint reductions.
Robotic Parking Systems can reduce energy consumption and improve quality of life by positively affecting the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated.