The Robotic Parking Systems, Inc. patented technology enables parking from hundreds up to several thousand cars in half the area of a conventional concrete garage which creates more space for design, development and community enhancements. Architects and developers can use less space for parking and incorporate more green space, retail space, residential or office space or combinations of these.
Robotic Parking Systems recently opened the first automated parking garage in the Middle East providing high-speed automated parking for 765 cars to a mixed-use property development that includes office space as well as residential apartments and a five star hotel.
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW ROBOTIC PARKING SYSTEMS WORK.
PARK YOUR CAR
1. Drive up to the automated parking garage.
2. Drive into convenient parking bay. Multiple automatic sensors ensure that your car is properly positioned for parking.
3. Get out and lock your car. There is no need to drive through the garage to find a parking space.
4. Take your parking card from the kiosk and walk away. You get premium valet parking without the valet.
5. Robotic Parking Systems does the rest. Your car is picked up by the computerized machinery and lifts that will safely place it inside the building on a shelving system.
RETRIEVE YOUR CAR
6. Enter the well-lighted and secure ground floor lobby and put your parking card into the kiosk.
7. Screens display the exit bay where your car can be retrieved.
8. The Robotic Parking Systems machinery delivers your car facing forward so that it is easy to exit the garage.
9. Get into your car.
10. Drive away.